Join us for the 8th Annual
Meriden Humane Society Golf Tournament
Hawks Landing Country Club
201 Pattonwood Drive
Southington, CT 06489
Saturday, August 25th,
The Day's Events Include:
- 7:00 Registration
- 8:00 a.m. Shotgun with 18 Holes of Golf & Cart
- Continental Breakfast
- Beverages on the course
- Burgers, Dogs and Sausage & Drinks @ the Turn
- Awards Buffet Featuring Beef Tenderloin & Beverages
- Traditional Scramble Format
- Hole-in-One, Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin prizes
- Top Prizes for Best teams and Mixed teams
- Raffle and Golf prizes
- Silent Auction - Signed Memorabilia and other valuable items
Cost: ONLY $145 Individual Golfer Donation
($40 Lunch only)
(Payment and registration must be received by August 11th, 2018)
Players who are singles or doubles are encouraged to sign up. We will match you up in a group the day of the tournament!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO...
The Meriden Humane Society is a nonprofit, no kill animal shelter and rescue facility. Many of our animals are taken from high risk situations like high kill pounds, cruelty Investigations and from private citizens who are no longer able to care fortheir animals.
Our organization is privately run and operated by patrons and residents who donate to ourfacility. Without the helpwe receive from citizens of our community and surrounding communities, we would not be able to save all of the animals that we do. Thank you for your help in saving animals lives!
If you are interested in playing in the tournament, being a sponsor or simply just making a donation, please call Gail Bordonaro (860) 343-7987 or e-mail: email@example.com